In a distant future where the earth has been submerge under water, the last humans survive by building cities in giant waterproof spheres. Some of the deepest constructed spheres has been evacuated due to risk of collapsing to the water pressure. After a traffic accident you find yourself waking up in one of the abandoned spheres, now you must find your way back home.
- Genre: Point-and-click
- 8 weeks development (Half Time)
- Created in school engine
- Written in Lua
- 5 Programmers
- 2 Level Designers
- 3 Graphical Artists
- Implemented and iterated on a generator puzzle where the player must combine the right puzzle pieces to restore the power.
- Implemented and iterated on a pipe puzzle where the player must connect the pipes to overflow an area.
- Implemented and iterated on a keypad.
- Character movement
- Implemented and iterated on movement animations for the player companion.
- Implemented an inventory system for the player.
Generator puzzle and pipe puzzle!